Friday, November 20, 2009

The Best Youtuber You're Not Already Watching


Do you love weed?
How much do you love it?
Do you love to talk about weed?
Do you love to listen to other people talk about weed?
Then you'll love this guy.

Meet Dave Warden.
He has trouble sleeping at night.
So his doctor prescribed him Medical Marijuana to help him get a healthy night's rest.
Now Dave Warden gets as much weed as he wants whenever he wants.
Dave Warden made a youtube channel.
And I thank him for that.

Not only does Dave Warden review many different strains of weed, but he also gives his expert opinion concerning bongs, pipes, vaporizers, and more. As if that weren't enough to keep me happy, Dave Warden also keeps his viewers up to date on any news that has arisen about legalizing marijuana.

If you're bored.
Or if you're high.
Or if you just love weed a lot.
I highly recommend subscribing to this youtube channel.


Don't delay my fellow tokers!
Or you'll miss out.

6 comments:


  1. I Just got my weed delivered to me by this legit dealer http://buykushonline.com/
    (720) 523-5833... i am just new in town and after a long search for my medical marijuana i found luck contacting this legit dealer, their delivery was fast and discreet and i am now chilling with some high grade medical marijuana.... Please if you need some too then just contact them through
    (720) 523-5833 or visit website http://buykushonline.com/ if you want that good good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your post. Thanks for sharing
    Buy Weed Online USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    Buy Vaporizers Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Online marijuana dispensary Canada. Theherbalcoast.com offers cannabis products and BC weed, recreational weed, online weed store and buy medical marijuana online. canada online marijuana store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it okay to post part of this on my website basically post a hyperlink to this webpage?
    Buy Weed UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
    Buy Weed Online Thailand

    ReplyDelete